Re: Woody???

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:41, Holger Rauch wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The following suggestion worked well for me:
<snip>

> Greetings,
> 	Holger

I think it's a testament to the strength of the Debian distribution that such
a moronic and obviously unresearched attack can be met with such patience and
helpful advice.

Something to think about, Mattias:  when what is, after all, just a
collection of software, builds up such a dedicated, patient and knowledgeable
following of intelligent people, it might serve a person like yourself well
to think about the reasons WHY. But instead you choose to compain about the
instability of what is plainly marked the "unstable" distribution.

To people like Holger et. al: thanks for making this distribution such a
pleasure to work with ... please don't let idiots like this stop you helping
us out with our problems. I still have a lot to learn!!

cheers
Anthony

PS: Yeah I know he could be a troll but you never can tell!! Just wanted to
get that off my chest anyway.

--
Anthony Wilson <amwilson@iinet.net.au>