Re: Copying Partition, Using Reiser.

> 1. Does your current kernel support Reiser?  If so, then you
>    can put the destination disk in the current disk and copy.

  Well in the computer that my system is currently installed, yes, I have
Reiser support. In the latter system however, I do not currently have an OS
installed, and the net_inst CD does not support Reiser.

> 2. Is your whole install (including /boot, /var, etc. in _one_
>     partition?  If so, then tar will work and not screw up links.

  Yup, it's all one big partition.

  Thanks for your help!

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com