potato to woody 2nd try

Hi,
I followed a suggestion from this list to update dpkg and apt first during the upgrade. For the most part this worked great. A couple of small things.

Unless I pushed the wrong button and refused a new kernel, 2.2.20 was not installed during the dist-upgrade.

When installing a few more things after the fact, debconf was complaining about not finding apt-utils.

Everything looked fine with the states of the things that got installed so I'm not sure what if anything went wrong. I think I did a script of the upgrade so I can look or forward the file if any of this is interesting.

Thanks,
Eric