Copying Partition, Using Reiser.

Hi everyone,
  I have a 1.9 Gig install of Debian I would like to copy to a second
computer. Further more, I would like to format the hard disk on the new
computer with ReiserFS rather than ext2. Is there a simple way to do the
above steps?
  If not, is there an easy way to do a netinst install using ReiserFS? The
only net_inst image I can find that offers Reiser seems to require ElTorrito
Alternate Boot Image support, which my notebook does not seem to support.

  Any suggestions/ideas?

  Thanks,
       Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com