Re: The quest for rodent power

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 08:38:38AM -0800, Harry Putnam wrote:
> The message that opened this thread contained that data:

sorry, missed that one.  You see, I never got mutt to behave like
tin with respect to automatically deleting old stuff and espescially
hiding/unhiding read messages.  So I basicly delete all messages
read or deemed uninteresting thinking I can get them from the
archives at any time.  Unfortunately that anytime has a long initial
delay:(

> > ps waux|grep 'gpm'  turns up nothing
>
> That was true then and is still true after the edits discussed.

to bad.

As an alternative route, did you try gpmconfig and its testing mode?
Maybe you'll get better error messages there.

--
groetjes, carel