Re: How to handle whitespace in filenames ???

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:10:21 -0600, "Michael D. Schleif" <mds@helices.org> wrote:

> Craig Dickson wrote:
> >
> > Michael D. Schleif wrote:

> Which keystrokes did I miss?  I even created exactly your example
> directories to prove that you *DID NOT* test this prior to posting ;>

Look, in your zeal you're getting attributions wrong.  I posted that
example from memory.  I forgot about the part of it
changing the current working directory on the other drive.  The
point was it doesn't change the current working directory (well,
technically it does on the other drive...).  When I type in a
command to change directory, I mean now, not at some deffered
time in the future (who thought of that behavior?).  I guess,
not having grown up on DOS/Windows, alot of it just doesn't
make any sense to me...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>