Re: How to handle whitespace in filenames ???

On 19 Dec 2001 22:23:26 -0500, Matt <myanchys@is2.dal.ca> wrote:

> > 	cd c:\Program Files
>
> Pure Linux users always forget to learn basic windows know-how before
> trashing it -- cd "c:\Program Files" would work just fine. cd
> "/mswin/Program Files" would work just fine as well, no? I was feeling
> ghetto today so I typed cd /mswin/Program\ Files and got around just
> fine.

Yea, but don't you need a switch to change drives?

c:\> cd d:\cygwin
c:\> Does not compute...
c:\> d:
d:\> cd cygwin
d:\cygwin>

Okay, that isn't the real error message... That whole drive letter
thing is way dainbramaged...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>