Re: potato on 486

Paul wrote:

>>I am hoping the Debian install will get easier for non-technical users. I
am trying to promote Linux to a lot of them. <<

I don't see anything wrong with making the Debian install easier for
technical users -- unless, of course, they happen to be sado-masochists, in
which case they can probably make it more difficult than it needs to be,

Is there a filtered archive of the list submissions that is sorted for type
of questions, modules, or problems?  That would help me immensely.

Royce P. Bell
Email rpbell@earthlink.net