Re: Working with standards (was Re: Oops, forgot...)

Hall Stevenson writes:
> This is kinda my point. If you haven't used an MS product in 'x' number
> of years, how do you know it's the fault of the MS program ??

I thought you were implying that the "MS bashers" were hypocrites who did
use MS daily rather than people like me who haven't used it in years.

> Simply 'cause MS makes it ?? Because others who also haven't used them
> say so ??

My beef is not with questions that are (or might be) on-topic, but with
ones that clearly are Microsoft-specific.  And it isn't usually that hard
to tell the difference.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)