Re: Mozilla is so slow! Problem with my upgrade to 2.2r3?

> > One limitation I have is that my bank won't
> > accept anything but Netscape.
>
> I like galeon ... you can configure the Agent string
> galeon presents to the server.

I subscribe to some mozilla-related lists and according to
many posts, you can't 'trick' *all* web servers. Some can see
past the user-agent string you or your browser send...

You can change the UA string to anything you want and it won't
always work. I guess it depends on who you're dealing with.

Hall