Re: Mozilla is so slow! Problem with my upgrade to 2.2r3?

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 10:37:06AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:

> Don't really get on with Opera myself. I always seem to come back to
> Netscape in the end, with all its faults. The 4.7 versions seem to crash
> less often than earlier ones.

What about Konqueror, have you tried it? For me, Konqueror has done
the job, and very nicely even. So far I haven't encountered a site,
that wouldn't work right. Konqu is handy, as it can use Netscape
plugins, as well.

I assume you have tried Konqueror, but decided still to throw my
2 cents on the table. :-)

> Mind you, I prefer Lynx to any of them and use it when I can,
> especially for downloads.

I use Lynx most, as well because I really don't spend much time in
X, due to the slowness of my computer (P100/40MB). But for downloads?
I realise, that wget isn't very handy in all occasions, but when I'm
downloading something from the web, I usually do it with wget. Nice
tool, indeed.

--
Jussi Ekholm,		    "Everything is so fine it could be
little, ill flower   	     don't let your mind take you in misery