Re: mutt -- was Re: Why use fakeroot when compiling kernel?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 02:22:44PM -0400, Alan Shutko wrote:
> will trillich <will@serensoft.com> writes:
>
> > * by the way -- speaking of filtering 'randomized' signatures
> > based on message content, is there any way to have mutt pipe a
> > quoted reply-to message through a script before sending it to the
> > editor?
>
> There may be a specific way, but you could always just define your
> "editor" to be a script which scans the message for keywords, appends
> a sig, and pops up your real editor.

hey, i went to college and everything, and i would have thought
of that eventually. stop snickering, or i'll throw a tantrum!

<blush> sheesh. </blush>

thanks for the idea!

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #56 from Vineet Kumar <debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net>