(OT) - Static electricity grounding device?

Hi. Does anyone know how or have a link to building your own grounding device that could attach to your wrist for hardware upgrades? I live in a very small town with no way to get one quickly. I know there are places online that sell them. Hoping to make something that would do the same job. I am in the process of upgrading my motherboard and don't want to take any chances. Thank you. -Jeff H