Re: Email client and conversion from Netscape Mail on win32

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 12:33:40PM -0800, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> I'm switching to mutt right now.  I've got to get off netscape, because
> it has crashed a couple times, and once just before I was going to reply
> to a long message.  THAT scared me, that's for sure!

Oh, BTW.  I've already switched from netscape on win32 to netscape on Linux.

To the people who don't like netscape's email interface:

I agreed with you until 4.5 came out, which should have been called 5.0 but
that's looking back....

The main problem that I have with it is on 1.  The gray background is
ugly, and the text is too large.  So big that i can't have the folder list
shown and read messages.  It is more stable on win32 than on Linux.

Back to mutt and friends:
Are there any utilities that will scan a mbox and delete messages older than
a relative date in the past?  Say, 30, 14 or 7 days?  Maybe it can move them
over to another mbox hierarchy for archive...  Any ideas?