Re: NIC help! solved!

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 09:00:29PM -0500, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
:    Ok, after pouring over news postings, we managed to find someone with a
:similar problem. Apparently having the BIOS set to support PNP isn't always a
:good thing when it comes to tulip. I disabled PNP in the BIOS, and magickally
:it came up on irq 10 and it works!

Damn! I should have that tatooed on my eyelids.  Now that you mention
it I've had the same problem (twice), both times it took days of hair
pulling to finally flip the right setting, and here I was cruising for
a third...

-Jon