Re: Cannot boot off hardrive and help?

Send (attach) your lilo.conf file in /etc/ and perhaps
we can see what is wrong. Once repaired, you can simply re-run
lilo and it will configure the mbr to boot any OS's you want
to run from your hard drive.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074