3c90x woes

I've installed Potato on a machine with a 3c905c-TXM PCI card.  I tried to
get it to work with the 3c59x module, to no avail.  Downloaded 3com's 3c90x
driver from their site, but couldn't figure out what to do with it (their
readme said to run install3c90x, a file that was not included in the .tar.gz
available for download on their site).

Is there a way to get my card to work with the 3c59x module?  If not, does
anyone have a precompiled 3c90x module for the 2.2.14 kernel?

Thanks,

Raphael