RE: 3c90x woes

I'm running a box with a 3Com 3C905C-TXM, at the moment with
potato-testcycle-3
and kernel version 2.2.15.

The 3c59x module that comes with the standard kernel did not do 100mbit/s
full duplex
connections for me. 3Coms own 3c90x module does, so I believe it to be
better :)

Of the ways described in the 3Com README I only tried the
patch-into-kernel-source-tree
one - because it worked the first time.

If you need any help with compiling/patching a kernel just drop me a line.

Regards

Christian