RE: web server suggestions

Tomcat is nice for testing and development, but performance is not good
enough for live situations and it does not support the full Java2 EE
platform.
Also, there seem to be some annoying bugs in Tomcat, especially with JSP
<jsp:include /> statements.

J.T. Wenting
http://www.hornet.demon.nl

all spam sent to this account will be reported to proper authorities