Re: 3c90x woes

> I've installed Potato on a machine with a 3c905c-TXM PCI card.  I tried to
> get it to work with the 3c59x module, to no avail. [...]

I'm using the Vortex driver from the standard kernel compilation menu,
and it seems to be working nicely; on the other hand, the rest of the
net is 10Mb/s, so I can't tell if it would do the 100. BTW. One really
nice thing was to find out that this driver was detecting
automatically two of such cards (no IO/IRQ fiddling, no kernel
arguments).

Christoph Simon
ciccio@prestonet.com.br
--