Re: How do I get flexible email headers and sigs?

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 02:55:25PM +0000, Tony wrote:

> I have several "identities" I'd like my mail to go out under -
> tony.curzonprice@ucl.ac.uk for my academic work, tony@autopd.com for the
> start-up I sometimes act for, tony@curzon.org for personal stuff etc.

> I'd like the From:, Reply-To: fields and the signature to all change depending
> on which identity I'm mailing as. The identity should default to the right one
> if I'm replying, and otherwise should be input in some quick way.

Good question. Is there any way of doing this with mutt? Anyone got a
working solution to this?

Thanks
Sven
--
   I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.