Re: How do I get flexible email headers and sigs?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Stephen A. Witt wrote:

>  Pine isn't really in
> Debian due to some conflicts with its copyright, but it is easily compiled
> and installed. There is also someone (whose name escapes me) who has put
> it in a Debian package privately.

That would be me.  Noah Meyerhans is kind enough to host it for me at
http://memebers.mint.net/frodo/pine

Btw, there was also a thread recently about maintaining addressbooks for
laptop users.  The next version of my package will include LDAP
support.  That way you can keep all your addresses on a central LDAP
server and even use global directories such as bigfoot.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>