Re: My quite ordinary comment about Re: GR to remove non-free...

> A typical newbie won't start with Debian

An important factor is the question of which package management system is
the best. In my experience, Debian's is the best when used with dselect/apt,
etc. All the deps are sorted out and I think this could be considered a real
boon for a newbie.

Of course, when talking about newbies - a lot will probably be coming from
window$ so can't really survive unless they have a fancy graphical
installer/package manager (like gnorpm).

Cheers,
Jason.