Re: Using gnuserv (Re: bigots - was Emacs - was Mail/news software)

    jsja> Oh, no, I agree -- that's why I tend toward vi in those
    jsja> situations. However, over the weekend I've been playing with
    jsja> gnuserv/gnuclient in XEmacs, and I'm getting towards liking it.

    jsja> Okay, that could work -- but I'm too forgetful to remember if there's
    jsja> already an XEmacs process running -- anybody have a shell script that
    jsja> will execute the following pseudocode?

    jsja>         if there's an XEmacs process running
    jsja>                 `gnuclient -q $1`
    jsja>         else
    jsja>                 `xemacs -nw $1`

 `fuser' is in the `psmisc' package.