Re: bigots - was Emacs - was Mail/news software

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Jonathan Markevich wrote:
> An OS to make you think?  Who says that's its job?

Well, maybe it's not its job, but I think Linux makes you think or makes
you (force you) to do things in thinking-mode. Some people like to do that
and some don't.

Of course, new distros come with GUI installers included; they would ease
some people...

Oki
ps: typing "apt-get -b install sendmail", by my definition, needs you to
be in thinking-mode.