Re: wheel mouse

Goeman Stefan wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have installed imwheel and it is running well only for netscape navigator
> the wheelmouse is not working.

There's no reaction at all or it doesn't work as you expected?

> These are the settings in my .imwheelrc file (for Netscape Navigator)
>
> "Netscape"
> Alt_L,         Up,     Left,           10,     1000,   1000
>
> These settings don't seem to work.

These settings seem to be alright, at least they work for me ;-)

> In fact, can somebody explain me what this means and how I can change them
> to get the wheelmouse (Logitech) working under Netscape Navigator.

It might be that imwheel finds a match in a section *above* your "Netscape"-section,
so it is using these settings instead. Try sending the whole .imwheelrc (maybe not to
the list, just to me)

1. argument (e.g. None): When pressing this key of your keyboard and
2. argument (one of  Up|Down|Left|Right): turning one of your wheel in that direction

3. argument (e.g: Up): imwheel outputs this key to the window your mouse cursor is in

4. argument: How many times the 3. argument is to be sent to the window
5. argument: How long imwheel waits before "releasing" the key during its simulated
key presses
6. argument: How long imwheel should wait before sending the next key press

Good luck,
Marc