Re: mutt and courier-imapd

> I couldn't see any patch file listed here...
>
> I did see one listed in http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/63/63376.html, but
> doesn't it doesn't apply cleanly to courier-imap-0.31 (probably cutting
> and pasting from the web page messes it up).
>
> Where can I get a clean version of this patch? For now, I will try
> and request a copy of the bug report via mail.

it doesn't take long.  check freshmeat like i said. here is the announcement
of the change:

	http://www.freshmeat.net/news/2000/04/30/957122794.html

here is the change log which documents the change:

	http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/ChangeLog.txt

so the version you need is 0.32beta1.  and look according to freshmeat you
can download that version at:

	http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/courier-imap-0.31.32pre1.tar.gz

so don't even bother with the patch, just recompile the patched version.

adam.