Re: mutt and courier-imapd

    Adam> just fyi there was a patch to courier imap to fix this
    Adam> problem (and one with gnus) announced on freshmeat today.
    >>  Where can I get this patch for Gnus?

    Adam> on freshmeat like i said.  it's not a patch for gnus though,
    Adam> it's a patch to courier-imap to fix a compatibility problem
    Adam> with gnus.

    Adam> http://www.freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/10/28/941113147.html

    Adam> http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/

I couldn't see any patch file listed here...

I did see one listed in http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/63/63376.html,
but doesn't it doesn't apply cleanly to courier-imap-0.31 (probably
cutting and pasting from the web page messes it up).

Where can I get a clean version of this patch? For now, I will try
and request a copy of the bug report via mail.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>