Re: LPRng Printing Problem (no remote printing)

> > ACCEPT SERVICE=M SAMEHOST SAMEUSERACCEPT SERVICE=M SERVER REMOTEUSER=root
>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                                     I think, this is in a separate line?
yes bad cut&paste...

> $ checkpc
what's that??? i haven't this command...

> ljt|toshiba|Toshiba PageLaser8:\
>   :lp=/dev/null:\
>   :bq=lp@server:\
>         :sd=/var/spool/lpd/toshiba:\
this is enough :) in fact in contradiction with what is stated in the
documentation the above lines do work.....

other thing i didn't know seems the fact that i had now to install magifilters
also on my clients..... i think i prefer the old scema, where i hadn't to know
what type of printer was on the server.....

--
ciao bboett
bboett@earthling.net