Re: Three questions

I was under the _impression_ that people in the Linux community were
supposed to be helpful.  Obviously I was mistaken.

I asked some very specific questions, I hoped to get some helpful
answers.  Obviously I was mistaken to even bother if I was to simply be
directed to a Howto file.

The poor quality of documentation, such as these "how tos" is one of the
reasons why I recommend when ever I am asked whether a site should move
to linux to recommend that they don't.  They are far better off with a
proprietory WELL SUPPORTED form of unix, even if it costs considerably
more.  That way they won't get a smart arse answer like this when they
ask a direct question.

I don't want a long, indepth, very indirect discussion of how to manage
a network or ethernet connect.  I want clear, distinct EXAMPLES.

Now, little boy, pull your socks up.  If you're not willing to help then
it might be better for you to remain silent, rather than remove any
doubt in my mind that you're a fool.