Three questions

I have a system on which I've just installed debian.  It has two network
cards but during setup only one was recognised.  I need to know how to:

1) Make the system recognise the other network card.  Is there a utility
which probes the card and determines what type it is and (hopefully)
installs the correct driver for it?

2) Make the system utilise the other network card.

3) How do I assign a seperate IP number, gateway, etc. to it?

cheers

Brian

--
Brian Ross, Network Manager			Voice +61-1-2-6279-8336
John Curtin School of Medical Research          Fax   +61-1-2-6247-4823