Re: mutt questions

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 02:17:37PM +0200, Jean-Yves BARBIER wrote:
> BTW, I use a 135x48 text screen, and I didn't find
> any command to wrap my lines @ 79 Cars, instead of
> the end of line - know some?

"fmt" wraps at about 75.  You can even use it from mutt:  if you get a
message that's too long to read, you can his "|fmt|less" and you'll
get a copy of your mail message with an unreadable header but a
readable body.  Lose your pretty mutt colors, but oh well.

Rob

--
Catsup and Mustard all over the place!  It's the Human Hamburger!