mutt questions

Hi there,

    I decided to try using mutt as my console-mail-reader because of
pure lazyness (I was used to Pine, but I'd have to grab and compile it,
so... ;-), and I'm quite disappointed with the lack of
'easy-configurability' of it (compared to Pine)... So, I'd like to ask a
few questions...

1) How do I define a default 'reply-to' address?

2) How do I define a default 'save to' folder?

I took a look in my .muttrc file, but didn't find much there to help me
solve these two...

Apart from that, the use of the cursor keys is quite confusing, also...
I don think it's a good policy to have the 'down' key to move you to the
about using 'n' for 'next message' and 'p' for 'previous message' (and
the cursor keys for their intuitive funcions)????

TIA,

Guilherme Zahn