Re: mutt questions

> Hi lazy folks ;->>>

Hi!!! ;-)

> More lazy stuff: using the mc editor (very practical
> to zap entire lines of the first mail when you reply,
> or to copy similar lines)

Well... this one is very good for us, old MS-DOS users (it's very similar to
MS's EDIT ;-)... I also like A LOT the jstar editor (joe's editor, wordstar
emulation)... I just feel back to those times when we used WordStar and/or
the console version of Borland's programming tools, w/ all those '^K'
stuff... ;-) No, I don't think a newbie should learn'em, but if I've already
commited some neurons to recording it... why not to use'em? ;-)

Ciao!!

GZ