Re: Changing "reply to" field?

On Sat, Jan 23, 1999 at 05:32:42PM -0700, Gary L. Hennigan wrote:
> You don't generally want to change Return-Path. But to change, or add,
> the "Reply-To" field just add this to your ~/.emacs file:

> ;; For message mode
> (setq message-mode-hook
>   '(lambda ()
>     (setq message-default-headers "Reply-To: you@someaddress.com\n")
> ))

> That's what I use, or used to use, before I switched to gnus for my
> email.

    Why?  Why not just swith the from: field and be done with it.  Most
email client will take what is in the from field just fine.  I've never
heard of an email client taking it fro the return-path.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my