Changing "reply to" field?

I would like to be able to compose email off-line and have it sent
automagicaly when I go online. I've got that part figured out, however
the return-path (see below) is the user and host of my computer at
home. That user and host isn't visible to any dns systems so if a
person        wants to reply to me, it will bounce.

How do I change the Return-Path to some valid email address??

I've looked all through /etc/smail/config and read the smail-config
man page and can't find it.

Although I realize that this isn't a Debian specific issue, I thought
ya'll might not mind if I asked it here.

If you try to reply to this it will bounce, so either send to the list
or to
eyoung@carbon.cudenver.edu.

See below for an example of the header info that gets sent when using
Emacs RMAIL.

Thanx,

Ed

example to follow: