CD Writer Recommendation

Hi,

I need to add a CD Writer to my system. Can anyone give me a
recommendation for a very reliable and fast writer (I only need
writeable not re-writeable). I am only interested in a SCSI interface
and would prefer an internal unit.

What software do I need? Is it included in Hamm?

For the record (in case it affects anything) I have 2 adaptec scsi cards
both 2940's one is scsi 2 and the other scsi 3. The scsi 2 has a jaz
drive on it and the scsi 3 my hard disk.

I will be using the cd writer for archive backups and also for creating
installation cd-roms for our applications.

Thanks

Dave