I give UP

All I wanted was info on installilng Linus on a Win95 system. A search on
"Win95" got 18 hits, none of which (summary) mentioned Win95.
Most everything I clicked off the main page didn't load (quickly).

I was perusing the bootDisk #15 with Linux as the main item.

How about if I install it on a Win3.1 system ??

Guess I am not enough of a hacker to wade thru all the warnings and  stuff
to d/l  if and when this/that crashes.  Not enough hours in the day to play
computer, help the wife, play with  the  kids, cut the grass etc and etc.

Thanks,  Paul