Re: 2.0.33 is no good for lic6-dev ?

Hi,
>>"Luiz" == Luiz Otavio L Zorzella <zorzella@conexware.com> writes:

Luiz> I wish to send a mail to the OSS tech support about this
Luiz> situation with debian. Is there anything you think I should
Luiz> suggest to fix the problem in a clean way (all the dists,
Luiz> including Debian)?

	Yes. Tell them not to use grep. There are ways to include a
 linux header to tell what kernel version is being used (if they do
 not know what I mean, tell them to look at the sources of modules in
 the kernel to determine how to do that). At run time, they can call
 uname. Using grep and trying to second guess the installation about
 whivh headers were used is evil, and shoddy software practice.

	manoj

--
 "May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
 George Carlin