Re: 2.0.33 is no good for lic6-dev ?

Hi,

	Hmm. if you use -I/usr/src/linux/include, then as far as I can
 see; it should link with those files (as you state further, it is
 linked to kernel-source-2.0.33). What toerh files you happen to have
 elsewhere should not make a difference. How is sndshield getting to
 know about 2.0.32?

	Well, try putting in -I/usr/src/linux/include for every file
 compiled in the tree; and see if that improves things.

	At the last resort, you can try mkdir /usr/src/tmp; mv the
 2.0.32 headers there, and create a symlink from kernel-source-2.0.33
 to kernel-headers-2.0.32; compile the module, and restore things to
 the way they were for the other 99.99% of the code that is well
 behaved (or less dependent on kernel versions).

	manoj
--
 After the correction has been found to be in error, it will be
 impossible to fit the original quantity back into the