Re: 2.0.33 is no good for lic6-dev ?

sjc@gis.net writes:

 > Well...you could do that...but it is MUCH simpler than that
 > first go into /usr/include
 > mv linux linux-deb
 > mv asm asm-deb
 > ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/linux linux
 > ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/asm asm

Change that for:

ln -s /usr/src/kernel-headers-2.0.33/include/

and BINGO! It works! Thanks guys. You're always right.

I wish to send a mail to the OSS tech support about this situation
with debian. Is there anything you think I should suggest to fix the
problem in a clean way (all the dists, including Debian)?

--
Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella                 Product Engineer
zorzella@conexware.com          http://www.conexware.com