Re: fvwm question: can I make transients take focus?

On Thu, Mar 19, 1998 at 12:32:10PM -0500, Brian White wrote:
> Perhaps it would be best if the transient only automatically got focus
> if its parent already had focus?  Perhaps this option could be tri-state:
> never, always, if-parent-has-focus.

Great idea!  If this could be a style option then it could be set according
to the program in the window anyway.  Unfortunately a friend has said that
he thought that there were no more bits left for any more style commands.

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@poboxes.com       | Debian Linux - www.debian.org
http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett   | Because bloated, unstable
PGP key available on public key servers  | operating systems are from MS