Re: fvwm question: can I make transients take focus?

Hi,
>>"Brian" == Brian White <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:

Brian> Perhaps it would be best if the transient only automatically
Brian> got focus if its parent already had focus?  Perhaps this option
Brian> could be tri-state: never, always, if-parent-has-focus.

	Couls you see if the Next [*] Focus bound to, say, F12 would
 solve it for you? I would rather not see the default change.

	manoj

--
 Men are never so likely to settle a question rightly as when they
 discuss it freely.  -- Macaulay