Re: Netscape bus error :(

On 19 Mar 98 at 10:37, Sasha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Netscape gives me bus error when I try to start it.  I do admit that it's my

     You must install xlib6 (not xlib6g) with dpkg, and from Alex
Romosan's private site (see his e-mail from yesterday for URL;
it is not on the Debian ftp server), then you might have to
add "$NLSPATH" to find the /nls files (maybe only if you installed
Netscape by hand in bo, as I did--not sure).   I haven't figured out
how to add to the "$NLSPATH" for that, yet.

Art Lemasters