Giving Net access to Win95 workstations on my network
- To: "'Debian User \(du\)'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Giving Net access to Win95 workstations on my network
- From: Ian & Gill Watkins <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:24:01 -0000
- Message-id: <01BCFF71.46C2A540@WORKSTATION>
How do I go about giving the Win95 workstations on my network access to the Net via my Linux box?
They have TCP/IP installed and are using HOSTS & LMHOSTS files for name resolution. I can ping both ways server->Win95 , Win95 ->server, but the Win95 boxes can't see beyond the server. The server uses PPP for connection. I'm not expecting screaming service, but I want to learn...
If this is detailed in a HOWTO please point me in the right direction.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .