YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: No bound server for domain Watkins

I have started receiving this message since installing the remainder / most of the Debian system.

The domain on my home net is called watkins (original huh?).

I have had a look out on the net and it appears to be something to do with TCP/IP / DHCP but I could do with some fairly detailed info as to what to do as I am a linux newbie.

Thanks.

Ian W