YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: No bound server for domain Watkins
- To: "'Debian User \(du\)'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: No bound server for domain Watkins
- From: Ian & Gill Watkins <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:20:12 -0000
- Message-id: <01BCFF71.442E8CE0@WORKSTATION>
I have started receiving this message since installing the remainder / most of the Debian system.
The domain on my home net is called watkins (original huh?).
I have had a look out on the net and it appears to be something to do with TCP/IP / DHCP but I could do with some fairly detailed info as to what to do as I am a linux newbie.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .