RE: YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: No bound server for domain Watkins

cm>I could do this, but I'm using this all as a "learning experience"
cm>so I'd like to know how to configure it right. I've done a config,
cm>run the make process, but I'm still getting this error :(
cm>What else do I need to do?

first, read /usr/doc/HOWTO/NIS-Howto.

Next, realize that in order for NIS to work you need multiple
computers, networked togethre.  NIS alows you to share information
like the passwd file between computers.

One must imagine Sysiphus happy

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .