Communicator 4.

I've installed communicator 4.03 successfully on my debian 1.3.1, 2.0.30
kernel system and all works fine.  I would like to know what the advantage
is to using the installer package rather than the install script that comes
with the communicator package from netscape.  I know that dselect won't
offer any options for the package, but are there further advantages to
installing as a *.deb package?

thanks,

tony mollica
tmollica@sb.net