Using Linux with Win95

Hi there.

I am a VERY new user, and need some help with Linux.  I have got a copy of
the Debian Linux from a friend, and can boot up from the disk fine.  Before
I install it though, there are a few things that I really would like to
ask.

1.	Will it overwrite my execisting boot sector?
2.	How can I get my computer to boot up to Win95 as default, but to Linux
if I want to?  I need Win95 to boot up first, as my 	familiy needs to use
it, and they don't know what to do if it does not boot to Windows.
3.	Can I access my DOS side from Linux?
4.	Where can I get the documentation from?  I think that I will really need
it ;-)

I hope that someone will be able to help me!
---
Your's Sincerely,
Alistair Phillips                  PO Box 43933
                                        Fish Hoek
                                        7975
                                        South Africa
Tel/Fax:(2721) 785 5265