Re: Unterschied testing (Etch) zu stable (3.1 r2/Sarge)

Marc Haber schrieb:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:46:37 +0200, Michelle Konzack
> <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:
>
>> Also ich bin Developer

Michelle hat ja auch gar nicht gesagt das sie Debian Developer ist! I
hope my english wont leave me alone, but this is what I know: a
developer is a person who is developing i.e. software, or whatsoever.
Which doesn't implicit mean that  this person is a Debian Developer. Not
even on the Debian ML. Developer is not a Debian related Title, nor a
Debian related job description.

> Nur um das klarzustellen: Michelle ist nicht Debian Developer (DD).

Haarspalterei.

> Grüße
> Marc

Niels